Monday, May 3, 2010

Some interesting things about me


Get to know ME



Ok this is something that I think will provide interesting responses and you will get to know a bit about me..
Enjoy!


1. If you could build your house anywhere, where would it be?
ROCINHA of corse near the top of the hill with a view and I need to have a roof so I can make some parties.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
t-shirts and hoodies.

3. What's your favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Smile and eyes

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Furacao 2000 Brazilian funk

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
On my roof in Rocinha, sitting looking at the view to the beach,
Thinking about how lucky I am to live in such a nice place.

6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
The bathroom

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
My back

8. What's most important, strong in mind or strong in body?
Strong in mind

10. What's your favorite TV show?
CSI, Dexter, Weeds, Detective shows

11. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
Blender, I like to make shakes and juices

12. What's your favorite childhood memory?
Fishing with my dad at the beach

13. What makes you laugh?
Silly cats, animals and kids that do silly things

14. What makes you really angry?
Betrayal and people who lie and steal

15. If you could play any instrument what would it be?
Guitar or piano

16. Scariest moment of your life?
As a 10 year old seeing my older brother shot

17. Do you believe in afterlife?
Not sure of this

18. What is your Favorite season?
All of them

19. What is your least Favorite household chore?
Cleaning the bathroom

20. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To be able to be invisible

21. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
Favela all over my body in homage to the great people who live here in
Rocinha.

22. Who was your first real love?
Not telling.

23. What song do you wish you had written?
REACH by Gloria Estefan

24. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Cats rule, dogs drool..Cats of course.

25. What's in the trunk of your car?
A car, whats that? Never had a car, sorry

26. What is your favorite day?
Friday or holidays

27. Using only one word, describe yourself:
passionate

28. What's your favourite word?
Peludo or in English: fuzzy

29. What is your favorite color?
Blue

30. what is your lucky number?
17

31. What do you expect to be doing 10 yrs from now? 20
yrs. from now? In otherwords, what are your goals?
Have a awesome art school here in the favela. Our company will dominate the favela tourism industry here in Rocinha and I will have 10-15 guides all from here earning a decent wage, all the while giving great service to our visitors from all over the world.

32. What characteristics you most admire?
Loyalty, compassion, honesty, courage

33. Type of music?
Many styles I like but prefer old (1990’s) Brazilian funk.

34. Favorite food?
Chinese

35. Beer or Wine?
Neither, I don’t drink



Personal